If you have questions regarding using Canvas, the information below will help you get the help you need.
- If you have a technical or technology related question about Canvas (such as how to set up modules, quizzes, assignments, send emails to students, etc.), you can contact the following two support resources:
- The Canvas 24/7 Canvas Support Hotline at 877-214-5353. This hotline is supported by Instructure (the company that developed Canvas) and is a service that UT pays for annually.
- The Utah Tech Help Desk at 435-879-4357 (for hours of operation, see https://helpdesk.utahtech.edu/). The Utah Tech Help Desk supports both students and faculty members in using Canvas and is located on the second floor (library entrance) of the Holland Building.
- If you need help from the Utah Tech Canvas Administrator regarding issues with your Canvas course (such as cross-listing courses, adding students, settings issues, etc.), contact Scott Allen at 435-652-7936 or Scott.Allen@utahtech.edu and he is located in the Holland Building (HCC ), room 595.
- If you need help with how to design your Canvas course and/or integrate evidenced-based teaching practices in your Canvas course, contact the Center for Teaching & Learning
- If you need help with using Canvas in teaching an online course (the course is taught more than 80% online), contact the Utah Tech Online Office at 435-879-4822, Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (MT) and is in the TECH Building Room 115.